Ob-gyns in Northeast Torrance, Torrance, CA
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Northeast Torrance, Torrance who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He is absolutely the best OB-GYN I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is very understanding, and guided me through every step of the way. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a new OB-GYN, in ALL of LA and the surrounding areas - he's worth the drive.
Dr. Hull made me feel so comfortable when I was originally very nervous. Her bedside manner is A+ and she just happened to be running behind today because of an extended morning appointment. Even with the long wait time I would come back just to know I was getting a friendly doctor who I feel like I can trust.
The office was clean and modern with a giant TV that was playing a children's movie. The bathroom could've used some attention (trash can full, out of hand paper towels, tp dispenser broken) but it wasn't dirty or smelly. I arrived 25 minutes prior to my appointment scheduled for 3:00pm for posible paperwork. Even though I filled it out on zoc doc, they said they didn't receive it, I arrived early assuming that this might happen. I took less than 5 minutes to fill out and return my paperwork. I was not called until about 3:20, I was seen by the actual doctor at about 3:55 (after urine sample and vitals with assistants). I was done with Dr at about 4:05, he was fast but thorough, asking plenty of questions throughout my exam. I was hesitant to schedule with a male Dr but there was a female assistant present during exam which made me feel comfortable. He excused himself for being late, said he just came back from hospital from surgery, which may or may not be true. I know Dr's/staff like to use that line (or similar) as an excuse for running late (I've worked at a dr's office with a hospital wing and surgeries). All in all I felt I was attended to properly and did not feel the staff were rude at any time. Given the amount of people in the waiting room, my wait was not that bad.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Northeast Torrance, Torrance, CA
- Historic Core, Los Angeles, CA Ob-gyns
- Lincoln Heights, CA Ob-gyns
- Glassell Park, Los Angeles, CA Ob-gyns
- Rolling Hills Estates, CA Ob-gyns
- Northeast Torrance, Torrance, CA Ob-gyns
- Hancock Park, Los Angeles, CA Ob-gyns
- Olde Torrance Neighborhood, Torrance, CA Ob-gyns
- Fox Hills, Culver City, CA Ob-gyns
- Rancho Park, Los Angeles, CA Ob-gyns
- Universal City, Burbank, CA Ob-gyns
- Northeast Torrance Cardiologists
- Northeast Torrance Dentists
- Northeast Torrance Dermatologists
- Northeast Torrance Gastroenterologists
- Northeast Torrance Ophthalmologists
- Northeast Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons
- Northeast Torrance Pediatricians
- Northeast Torrance Podiatrists
- Northeast Torrance Psychiatrists
- Northeast Torrance Urologists
- More Specialties