Ob-gyns in Torrey Preserve, San Diego, CA
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Torrey Preserve, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Neumann was excellent. I was seen right away, she was very attentive and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Lee is an incredibly caring and sweet lady and her office staff is extremely nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this office!
Extremely comforting and realistic, did not seem "fake nice" only genuine. Front desk staff and the students are very nice as well! I'd recommend her to anyone who asks.
Reading all the reviews online about how the staff wasn't friendly I was kinda scared to go see that doctor but it turned out that everyone was really friendly and professional. The doctor talks a lot and makes your visit very comfortable. She knows what she is doing and also answers your questions. I will be back to this office for sure!
Dr. Cohen was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable along with his staff. Great service!
The Doctor was courteous and prompt. Listened to my issues and was able to determine a plan of action.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Torrey Preserve Allergists
- Torrey Preserve Cardiologists
- Torrey Preserve Dentists
- Torrey Preserve Dermatologists
- Torrey Preserve Doctors
- Torrey Preserve Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Torrey Preserve Gastroenterologists
- Torrey Preserve Ophthalmologists
- Torrey Preserve Optometrists
- Torrey Preserve Orthopedic Surgeons
- Torrey Preserve Pediatricians
- Torrey Preserve Podiatrists
- Torrey Preserve Psychiatrists
- Torrey Preserve Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures