Wonderful experience. Finally a medical professional that listens to what I have to say. And works with me. I am so happy I found Raissa.
Ob-gyns in Shady Hollow Estates, Austin, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Shady Hollow Estates, Austin who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My first visit was great! She addressed all of my health concerns and I feel comfortable recommending her services to my friends and family.
Dr. Francis and his staff are very professional and friendly.
I was a new patient and it will not be my last.. I moved here 2 years ago and couldnt find a Dr I liked till now. His bedside manner was excellent and literally spent 45 min with me. Very highly recommended..
Dr. Sosa was great. She went above and beyond for me. However when checking out one of the Nurses made a comment to other staff members loud enough for me to hear, that they were no longer doing Stats. Everything would be Routine from now on. This was a major concern for me and I canceled my follow up appointment.
I went in for a second opinion. Dr. Almendarez took the time to listen and explain things to me. I really appreciated his time.
It was my first time meeting with Dr. Serrano and he made me feel comfortable by taking time to talk to me prior to any examination began.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Shady Hollow Estates Allergists
- Shady Hollow Estates Cardiologists
- Shady Hollow Estates Dentists
- Shady Hollow Estates Dermatologists
- Shady Hollow Estates Doctors
- Shady Hollow Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Shady Hollow Estates Gastroenterologists
- Shady Hollow Estates Ophthalmologists
- Shady Hollow Estates Optometrists
- Shady Hollow Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Shady Hollow Estates Pediatricians
- Shady Hollow Estates Podiatrists
- Shady Hollow Estates Psychiatrists
- Shady Hollow Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures