Ob-gyns in Spring Branch Central, Houston, TX
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Spring Branch Central, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Tjoa has amazing bedside manner and is extremely welcoming. She made what is arguably one of the most awkward encounters extremely comfortable. She takes her time to listen and is very genuine. I will definitely continue to see her every year!
Dr. Iftikhar was incredibly warm and friendly. She asked relevant questions, sought clarifying input, and offered suggestions for improving my health without making me feel bad. I appreciated her demeanor and am very happy to have found my new doctor in Houston. The office staff was very personable and made the paperwork easy as well. I did not have a long wait and was pleased to be in and out in a very reasonable amount of time, compared to other providers. The office was clean, well kept, and felt far less "cold" than many other doctors' offices. Overall, it was a great visit and I highly recommend her.
They were late to opening the doctor office. They made sure I wasn't dieing because I has a lump on my belly. They tryed their best to get me a CT scan. It took a while. So if your willing to wait then it's a good place to go. They try their best not to over charge their customers. They had to transfer me to a hospital (next door) because they do not have everything they need for a serous case. So if your sick it's a best place to go. If you have something much serous or it might be, go to another place. Other than the 5+ hour wait for a CT scan and waiting time and filling out all the papers, They are still nice. The doctor doesn't come in till the very end because they have a chain of people who work there and a women who is in schooling to become a doc? I'm no sure, also the doctor doesn't just work at just this clinic, she works next door as well (er) other than that. I would go ahain. P.s. I did cause alot of problems for these people. I'm a young adult and my mom wanted me to leave but the doctor told her it can be serous. So just a warning if you have time to wait for hours then this place is great for you and they do take steps to make sure what is wrong with you and are nice.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Spring Branch Central, Houston, TX
- Katy Townsite, Katy, TX Ob-gyns
- Eldridge, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Northwest Houston, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Brazos Lakes, Rosenberg-Richmond, TX Ob-gyns
- White Oak Springs, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Grantwood, Northwest Harris, TX Ob-gyns
- Quail Valley, Missouri City, TX Ob-gyns
- Champion Forest, Northwest Harris, TX Ob-gyns
- Spring Branch Central, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Greater Inwood, Houston, TX Ob-gyns
- Spring Branch Central Cardiologists
- Spring Branch Central Dentists
- Spring Branch Central Dermatologists
- Spring Branch Central Gastroenterologists
- Spring Branch Central Ophthalmologists
- Spring Branch Central Orthopedic Surgeons
- Spring Branch Central Pediatricians
- Spring Branch Central Podiatrists
- Spring Branch Central Psychiatrists
- Spring Branch Central Urologists
- More Specialties