UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns Near You
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I usually see Dr. McCune, but because of my work schedule I saw Dr. Ghatan. I was pleasantly surprised, because she has a very sweet demeanor and answered all my questions, making me feel reassured!
She has amazing bed side manner, she made sure I knew exactly what she was doing and why. She also explained everything to me so that I left the office with no questions. Amazing woman !
She was quick with her diagnosis and made me feel at ease about my injury. However, she seemed a little distracted and hurried, but in a polite manner. Willing to give her a second chance for a physical. -seeking a new doctor-
Sadhna Nicky Singh,
I went in for a consultation and Dr. Singh was very welcoming and listened to my concerns. I was able to get blood work done right in the office before I left my appointment which was convenient.
Dr. Khan was exceptional. Very warm yet professional, direct, and made me feel completely comfortable. The only reason for the wait was because she was coming from a delivery at the hospital (understandable), but once I was brought in, I was seen right away.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up