Ob-gyns in Villa De Paz, Phoenix, AZ
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Villa De Paz, Phoenix who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The doctor was great. However I was in a lot of pain while trying to have my iud removed and I over heard the MA talking about me as I left the office. I’m old enough to not care too much about what others say about me especially those who don’t really know me but hopefully someone can talk to her so she doesn’t hurt someone else’s feelings that might be a bit more sensitive. I work in a medical building so I hear people chit chatting all the time about their patients. But she definitely made me more aware of others feelings and showing a little more compassion.
He was competent and took care of my problem. I was a bit baffled when his office called me two weeks later and told me my labs reported I had Staph. He ordered another stronger antibiotic and I got a major yeast infection after the month of antibiotics I was on.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Villa De Paz, Phoenix, AZ
- Quintero, Peoria, AZ Ob-gyns
- Dreaming Summit, Phoenix, AZ Ob-gyns
- Dysart Ranchettes, El Mirage, AZ Ob-gyns
- Villa De Paz, Phoenix, AZ Ob-gyns
- Westwing Mountain, Peoria, AZ Ob-gyns
- Arrowhead Ranch, Glendale, AZ Ob-gyns
- Marshall Ranch HOA, Glendale, AZ Ob-gyns
- Stetson Hills, Phoenix, AZ Ob-gyns
- Del Monte Village, Phoenix, AZ Ob-gyns
- Country Ridge, Phoenix, AZ Ob-gyns