Ob-gyns in Wholesale District / Skid Row, Los Angeles, CA
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Wholesale District / Skid Row, Los Angeles who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
OB-GYNs near Wholesale District / Skid Row, Los Angeles, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
10 out of 10. I was running exceptionally late for being a new patient and the nice staff still managed to accommodate me very quickly. My saving grace was that I was able to check in and fill out new patient forms here on the Zocdoc app before my appointment. I went for a Pap smear and honestly it was the quickest and most painless time I have ever spent at any OB-GYN period. The doctor, nurses, and front desk were all very professional and throughly addressed all of my questions and concerns. In and out in less than 20 minutes with that kind of service, I would highly recommend this office to any woman seeking a new OB-GYN.
Dr. Martinson could be more personable and more compassionate considering that this was my first appointment for my first baby and I am a little lost about everything.
wasnt very clear with my results took an hour and 14 minutes to be seen i know doc visits can take some time but i am used to being seen within 30 minutes its hard to get an appointment time that i wanted it was available online then they called me back to change it which is frustrating. not the doctors fault more of a program issue. they want me to come back in three months for what i am not sure why but if i don't like my new prescription then itll be worth me going back but this will be my 3rd time in less then a year which is more then id like to be going then you have to see you primary before you can even see an obgyn
Dr. Kong was great. Very quick and professional. The front desk receptionist was very friendly.
Great bedside manner from both the staff and Dr. Kaiser; made my first visit to a gyn a breeze. Some of the wait was due to filling out forms in person (the zocdoc forms weren’t shared, I guess).
Given this was my first prenatal appointment, I was extremely nervous scheduling a visit with a doctor I had prior rapport with nor recommendations for. But I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Kang. He and his staff exceeded my expectations in every way. His bedside manor and general amicable deneanor were exemplary. He put me at ease immediately, answered all of my questions and provided me with a bag full of information for my pregnancy and baby. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an OBGYN in the area.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Allergists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Cardiologists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Dentists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Dermatologists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Doctors
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Gastroenterologists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Ophthalmologists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Optometrists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Pediatricians
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Podiatrists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Psychiatrists
- Wholesale District / Skid Row Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances