Ophthalmologists in Circle C Ranch, Austin, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Circle C Ranch, Austin who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Routine eye exam took 1.5hrs. Most of that was waiting time. Only about 15min was I with a medical professional. Quality physicians but seems like office is running at max capacity, too many patients at one time.
Dr. Smith was concerned about my "switching horses mid-stream". He really listened to my concerns, and explained everything he saw going on in my eye, in detail. My previous doctor was like prying open a clam, to get any information. Dr. Smith is very straight forward, open and honest. Dr. Smith is very professional and courteous. I got the second opinion, which I was seeking. Dr. Smith allowed me to make up my mind, without any pressure. My decision to switch has become comfortable. Rich V.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Circle C Ranch, Austin, TX
- Pedernales Canyon Ranch, Travis Southwest, TX Ophthalmologists
- The Reserve At Lake Travis, Travis Southwest, TX Ophthalmologists
- River Bend, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Circle C Ranch, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Akin, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Rob Roy, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Westgate, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Niederwald, TX Ophthalmologists
- Highland Park West, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Milwood, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists