Ophthalmologists in Bankhead-Bolton, Atlanta, GA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Bankhead-Bolton, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Gave me the results I was hoping for and anxious to have problem fixed on next visit.
I've being seeing Dr. Achiron for 4 years now and service has always been great. I normally don't want long but it was very busy today. However it was still a good visit. The staff is friendly and they ensure you get full service.
Dr. Miller was very caring and took the time to address all my concerns and questions.
Clean office with friendly and professional staff. I was in and out within a small amount of time and Dr. Jaglan was helpful in giving me advice on optical hygiene.
My last visit was one of the better visits we have had with the doctor. We had delayed coming back to see him since we were uncomfortable with his bedside manner. However this visit was much more comfortable for me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Bankhead-Bolton Allergists
- Bankhead-Bolton Cardiologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Dentists
- Bankhead-Bolton Dermatologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Doctors
- Bankhead-Bolton Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bankhead-Bolton Gastroenterologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Ob-gyns
- Bankhead-Bolton Optometrists
- Bankhead-Bolton Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bankhead-Bolton Pediatricians
- Bankhead-Bolton Podiatrists
- Bankhead-Bolton Psychiatrists
- Bankhead-Bolton Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances