Ophthalmologists in Bluffview, Dallas, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Bluffview, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I am happy that I was able to get to see Dr. McHenry as new patient in 2 weeks (actually, he was able to see me in 1 week but my schedule did not abllow). And, he wanted me back for follow up next week (unlike other specialist, 6 weeks). This is quite rare for such specialist. It's too early to tell if Dr. McHenry is good. I need time to see if his suggested treatment is working. He did not say much so I am not really sure. The impression on his office and staff is not the best. No fancy decoration and professional appearance as other doctor office. but they seem knowing what they are doing and wait time was not too bad. I will definitely rate him again hopefully my condition is cured.
I thought she was very personable and gave good information while being quick and efficient. The staff was also responsive so overall I found it to be a good experience and much better that others in the past.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Bluffview, Dallas, TX
- Song, Irving, TX Ophthalmologists
- Glenn Heights, TX Ophthalmologists
- Bluffview, Dallas, TX Ophthalmologists
- "M" Streets, Dallas, TX Ophthalmologists
- Hunters Glen, Plano, TX Ophthalmologists
- Park North, Garland, TX Ophthalmologists
- Murphy, TX Ophthalmologists
- Highland Meadows, Seagoville, TX Ophthalmologists
- Talty, TX Ophthalmologists
- Hunters Ridge, Plano, TX Ophthalmologists