Ophthalmologists in Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Bridle Trails, Kirkland who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Bridle Trails, Kirkland, WAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
One of the most thorough optometry appointments I have ever had. It is nice to see that in the world of insurance companies running our medical system there is still one doctor who takes the time to do a great job.
He was wonderful! And his receptionist was probably the best one I've ever met. I found myself wishing I needed more frequent eye doctor services!
Very professional! Dr. Virk and his staff were able to explain my vision correction better than any previous optometrist. The entire staff was polite and pleasant.
I have never had a better eye exam! The entire staff was professional and welcoming! I am recommending this office to everyone I know!
This was my second exam with Kristin Jacob and she takes all the time you need to get it right. Very relaxed and friendly - professional and knowledgable. Brandon helped me pick out frames and spent quality time helping me pick out frames and explaining the process of the lenses I will be reluctantly transitioning into in my old age! I am very happy with the care and service and would highly recommend this practice.
Dr Golitz was fabulous. He was extremely patient, walked me through what he was seeing, and explained my options in a way that I easily understood. I will definitely go back and have already recommended him to a friend.
Dr. Kitamura was very professional and helpful. She was able to fit me with contacts lens for a very high correction.
Dr. Griff was very thorough and made me feel comfortable during my eye exam.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Navy Yard City, WA Ophthalmologists
- Langley, WA Ophthalmologists
- North Beach/ Blue Ridge, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Whittier Heights, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- South Park, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Mountlake Terrace, WA Ophthalmologists
- Pinehurst, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Columbia City, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Bridle Trails Allergists
- Bridle Trails Cardiologists
- Bridle Trails Dentists
- Bridle Trails Dermatologists
- Bridle Trails Doctors
- Bridle Trails Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bridle Trails Gastroenterologists
- Bridle Trails Ob-gyns
- Bridle Trails Optometrists
- Bridle Trails Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bridle Trails Pediatricians
- Bridle Trails Podiatrists
- Bridle Trails Psychiatrists
- Bridle Trails Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances