Ophthalmologists in Burning Tree, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Burning Tree, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first visit to Dr. Nagi and the San Antonio Eye Center. While the entire appointment took some time, I was seen immediately upon check-in. The staff is friendly and professional. They were attentive to my needs and comfort. Dr. Nagi was very thorough and knowledgeable. This was by far the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever had. I am certainly happy that my Primary Care doctor referred me to this clinic for review and future follow-up eye care needs.
My visit was due to an eye infection which materialized the night before. Your scheduling staff made the extra effort to accommodate me. I also must acknowledge Dr. Thomas. He squeezed me between his schedule patients. He took time to not only evaluate my condition but to explain steps for me to take to cure my infection. In today's world where everything is hurry, hurry, Dr. Thomas is very much appreciated.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Burning Tree, San Antonio, TX
- Bigfoot, TX Ophthalmologists
- Braun Station, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Lackland AFB, TX Ophthalmologists
- Dreamhill Estates, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Maverick, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Collins Gardens, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Lone Star, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Denver Heights, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Burning Tree, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Sun Gate, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists