Ophthalmologists in Callaway-Garrison, Baltimore, MD
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Callaway-Garrison, Baltimore who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Quick, thorough, no nonsense; overall a pretty good exam! Didn't take nearly as long as I thought it might. Dr. Modak was friendly, has a good 'bedside' manner, knows what she's doing and doesn't waste time. This was my first visit. Based on that, I would recommend!
Very good experience with Dr. Sarezky. Seems very knowledgeable about his field and will take the time to answer all of your questions, never seeming like he is trying to rush you out of there.
Yun Ja Park,
Dr Park is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed and relaxed at the same time. She is very professional and was excellent at communicating all the issues I had with newly discovered problems. Everyone in this office made the visit extremely pleasant. I would highly recommend this practice.
He is a very attentive Doctor. I always leave his office feeling thoroughly cared for. He addresses all of my concerns. I appreciate his pleasant and candid demeanor. He an excellent Doctor. I never have to wait to see him. I am happy to have found him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Callaway-Garrison Cardiologists
- Callaway-Garrison Dentists
- Callaway-Garrison Dermatologists
- Callaway-Garrison Gastroenterologists
- Callaway-Garrison Ob-gyns
- Callaway-Garrison Orthopedic Surgeons
- Callaway-Garrison Pediatricians
- Callaway-Garrison Podiatrists
- Callaway-Garrison Psychiatrists
- Callaway-Garrison Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation