Ophthalmologists in Central Alameda, Los Angeles, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Central Alameda, Los Angeles who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Wonderful office! Wonderful professionals, already sent 2 co-workers in and they felt the same. Actually had fun while at the Dr. Who knew!
Fantastic doctor with a wide breadth of knowledge of the eye and related problems. This was my first time using ZocDoc and the first time visiting this office. Fantastic, hardworking staff and a clean office as well. Don't hesitate to book with this doctor, she is excellent.
I can't speak more highly about Dr. Khodabakhsh! Virtually no wait time. His assistant was fantastic - she was very thorough and competent, as well as friendly and attentive. Dr. K is one of my all-time fave MDs. He is an excellent listener, and always empathetic to whatever ailment is afflicting me. He makes a point to offer all solutions, emphasizing the ones which are the best bang for your buck. His schedule is always packed, but he somehow never makes you feel rushed. On top of that, he has an incredible personality - I never leave without a laugh. I highly recommend Dr. Khodabakhsh!!
The staff and doctor were all very friendly. Appointment was for my 4 year old and she felt very comfortable with the staff and doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Central Alameda Cardiologists
- Central Alameda Dentists
- Central Alameda Dermatologists
- Central Alameda Gastroenterologists
- Central Alameda Ob-gyns
- Central Alameda Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Alameda Pediatricians
- Central Alameda Podiatrists
- Central Alameda Psychiatrists
- Central Alameda Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances