Ophthalmologists in College Park, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in College Park, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
On a reported slow day, I waited approximately 1.5 hours before being seen. Once in the office though, I went from station to station quickly and efficiently. The staff took the time to explain things and Dr. Rubinate was great.
Our appointment was at 1pm, but we didn't get called up to the window till 1:30pm, actually noone was at the desk for 30 minutes. There was no acknowledgment by the staff of our appointment at 1pm. Really dissapointment!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near College Park, San Antonio, TX
- Canyon Lake, TX Ophthalmologists
- Cross Mountain, TX Ophthalmologists
- College Park, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- T Rd, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Las Palmas, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Castle Hills, TX Ophthalmologists
- Hidden Forest, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Lavaca, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Encino Park, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists
- Pecan Valley, San Antonio, TX Ophthalmologists