Ophthalmologists in Corte Madera, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Corte Madera who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Mary Ann Banez,
I've Dr. Banez patient for almost 3 years. She is the best opthamologist I have ever had in my entire life. She is very thorough in her examination and spends great amount of time and effort to make sure your eyes are examined from every aspect.
Went in for a lasik consultation. Practically no wait till his assistants started testing me. They were all very professional and really nice. All describing what tests were being performed and asking if I had questions. Saw Dr. Goodman after all the tests, around an hour. He was fantastic, described everything in detail and answered all questions. EXCELLENT bedside manner. Really nice guy. Look forward to actually getting the procedure done!
Dr. Chew was friendly and communicative about every procedure during my exam. She answered all my questions and gave really good explanations for everything for I needed clarification. The office staff was super friendly. They were attentive to all my needs as I shopped for glasses.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Corte Madera, CA
- Berkeley Hills, Berkeley, CA Ophthalmologists
- Redwood Oaks, Redwood City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Corte Madera, CA Ophthalmologists
- Menlo Park, CA Ophthalmologists
- Atherton, CA Ophthalmologists
- Sancho, Walnut Creek, CA Ophthalmologists
- Outer Sunset, San Francisco, CA Ophthalmologists
- Easton Addition, Burlingame, CA Ophthalmologists
- Meadow Brook, Oakland, CA Ophthalmologists
- Midtown, Palo Alto, CA Ophthalmologists