The staff was friendly and the wait was not long at all. The tests were done quickly and Dr Reddy was very professional and patient. A big plus is that she speaks good Spanish which helped my wife feel at ease.
Ophthalmologists in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Crown Heights, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
The asian optometrist was naturally nice. Would recommend this place just because of him. The doctor herself was nice and very knowledgable too.
I was very pleased with this Dr, the office is nice and equipped with the necessary equipment. I received a thorough examination and plan to return for my next annual checkup.
He explained the procedure to me very carfully and I appreciated the options he let me know I had
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
This was my first appointment w/Dr Herchits. Have to wait a couple of weeks for the result, before making a desision. The first impression was good.
Dr Yong is a happy and comforting professional. The wait was ridiculous but once she entered the room her energy is bright and cheerful. Which made the visit productive and positive. Highly recommend bug the wait was long.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Crown Heights Allergists
- Crown Heights Cardiologists
- Crown Heights Dentists
- Crown Heights Dermatologists
- Crown Heights Doctors
- Crown Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Crown Heights Gastroenterologists
- Crown Heights Ob-gyns
- Crown Heights Optometrists
- Crown Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Crown Heights Pediatricians
- Crown Heights Podiatrists
- Crown Heights Psychiatrists
- Crown Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances