Ophthalmologists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The office needs a complete renovation it is extremely old and smells. The wait time is extremely long I was expecting whole process be like 1 hour. I wait for 2 hours plus once you get inside you still have to wait for doctor to see. Plan ahead don’t expect to get in at your appointment time.
The service was excellent, the front desk took my insurance and my ID and in no time I was ready to see the doctor, the pre test was super fast. My appointment took no more than 1 hour from time I came in and left.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
- Franklin Square, NY Ophthalmologists
- Kips Bay, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Todt Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Russell Gardens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Heartland Village, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- South Hempstead, NY Ophthalmologists
- Astoria, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Springfield Gardens, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists