Ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I was very pleased with my visit to this Dr. office. They saw me quickly. The staff and Drs. that saw me were very nice and thorough with examination. They treated me with a caring attitude. I will tell my friends and relatives to go there.
There were a few people in the waiting room but I was still seen in less than 30 minutes. Everyone was very nice and courteous. The doctor asked questions related to my medical condition and how that might impact my vision. It was a great experience.
Dr Singh was very professional and thorough. Answered all my questions. Highly recommend.
She was very pleasant, and the staff was efficient and friendly. She explained well and i was out pretty quickly after being seen. The staff also made sure my son was comfortable. I would recommend her.
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
the wait time is usually very long there (about an hour) but the doc is knowledgeble and knows what he is talking about
I was a little disappointed when someone arrived after me and was seen before me for the same doctor. I was also a little disappointed that my whole appointment took a total of 2 hours. I was asked (after my eyes were dilated) to sit and wait in a waiting area for the doctor. After I was called into one of the doctor's rooms, I sat and waited for almost 30 more minutes before the doctor came in to see me. Doctor Rosenblum was wonderful, but I didn't appreciate having to wait for so long.
Dr. Dastgir is fantastic – knowledgeable and friendly. My only complaint about the office is that they will not prescribe contact lenses.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Pediatricians
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances