The staff was pleasant and very helpful. Dr. Levine was great at answering all of my questions and concerns. He took his time and I never, not once, felt as though I was being rushed. He was Very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I will be visiting dr. Levine again.
Ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
This office is clean although the waiting area is crowded. Doc is really nice. Would recommend him if you need a conear specialist.
Very knowledgeable Doctor. Great bedside manner. Have the latest high tech equipment to examine your eyes. Equipment you never knew existed.
Professional doctor, knows what she is doing. However was beyond that late, which we are always prepared in the medical offices. Intimacy - 0, door is open, nurses walking around starring at you, doc seems to be in rush even if just came. Definitely will treat you, but do not expect anything more than that
Dr. B. Is the best. He is friendly, courteous and explains everything in terms that are easy to inderstand. He asks if i have questions and he answers all of them without reservation.
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Pediatricians
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances