I was recently diagnosed with prediabetes, I been having pain in my eyes, they were itchy, dry and burring . I was concerned about my eyes because I haven’t been to eye doctor in long. The process was great, I got to see the doctor in decent waiting time, he was friendly professional and answered all my medical concern and made me feel great. First time I go to a doctor and not be rushed or the doctor is interpreted. Great doctor in queens, clean office and great doctor. Please try him.
Ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
A rare doctor who actually seems to not only have excellent credentials but is kind and personable in manner, but also proves considerate and thoughtful in how he considers you and any variables in whether to prescribe treatment(s). Best doctor I've seen in years.
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
Good doctor, but the office is a zoo. Expect to wait a while. Not sure if I’d go back.
Doctor very professional and very though Her staff was excellent excellent Doctor needs improvement in her arrivals to her patients more timely manner
Wait is typical of any Chinatown-based doctor (especially for a popular doctor), which is at least 30-45 minutes IF you have an appointment. This is the reality but does that make it acceptable? Probably not. Dr. Wu appears confident and gave me a clear diagnosis with a promising intervention. I suppose that comes naturally with his "formidable intellect." Seriously, did he write that about himself? Whether his treatment will resolve my eye issues remain to be seen but I have high hopes.
I always have great visits with Dr. Bitton. He always explains everything very thoroughly. If there's anything he thinks you need to do. He tells you the importance of why you have to do it. He is a an excellent doctor. My friends that I recomend to him also love him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Pediatricians
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances