Very Organized office, many tests done one right after the other. Friendly, personable staff. Very little wait time to see the doctor.
Ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Outstanding Ophthalmologist. Very thorough, experienced, intelligent, and informative.
He was great with my son, wait time a little over an hour but truly not bad, I would definitely recommend Dr. Kim to any one, and I will most definitely bring my son back here if needed in the future!
She was very pleasant, and the staff was efficient and friendly. She explained well and i was out pretty quickly after being seen. The staff also made sure my son was comfortable. I would recommend her.
For a doctors visit it could not have been any better every one of the office staff, were Great !!!!!!!
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
DO NOT GO HERE. I was there for two and a half hours for an annual eye exam, and it was only 15 minutes of actual examination time. Literally everyone in the waiting room was complaining that this happens every time. The office clearly overbooks appointments and doesn’t care about making patients wait for an egregious amount of time.
The tech was professional and nice. Dr. Fishman explained everything very well and was very nice and understanding. It was a good visit and I will continue to use this Doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Pediatricians
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances