Ophthalmologists in East Williston, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in East Williston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
She is a great eye surgeon. She is thorough, provides clear diagnosis and recommendations. She performed my cataract surgery and has been my eye doctor for a couple of years. She answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel safe and taken care of. I highly recommend her for any cornea related issues.
The receptionist was very friendly. I felt very comfortable talking with Dr Khan about my concerns. My only issue is that when I arrived I was the only patient there and had to wait 45 mins before I was seen. I arrive at 10:45 and finished at 1:00. The actual time spent with the assistant and Dr was about 15-20 mins. Most of my time was spent in the waiting area.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near East Williston, NY
- Grymes Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown Center, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Tribeca, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Clinton Hill, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Yorkville, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- North Hills, NY Ophthalmologists
- Williston Park, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Williston, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bellerose Terrace, NY Ophthalmologists