Ophthalmologists in Edsall Park, VA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Edsall Park who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Campana was wonderful! Very concise and helpful. However, I have never in my life waited so long for an appointment. I saw on the sign in sheet that 4 other people before me also had appointments at 9:30, so perhaps this is partially why. I recommend calling ahead on the day of your appointment to see if the wait time is long.
Following an annual eye exam that Dr. Leigh carried out a few months back, I'd been plagued with constant tearing in my right eye. In a quick check, she diagnosed what she thought was the cause (plug in upper lid), took steps to remove it, and I walked out with fingers crossed she was right. Her solution was spot-on, my eye is back to it's ol'self!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Edsall Park, VA
- Mineral, VA Ophthalmologists
- Colonial Beach, VA Ophthalmologists
- Le Droit Park, Washington, DC Ophthalmologists
- The Plains, VA Ophthalmologists
- Conklin, VA Ophthalmologists
- Ridge Wood Estates, VA Ophthalmologists
- Independent Hill, VA Ophthalmologists
- Riverview Estates, VA Ophthalmologists
- Great Falls, VA Ophthalmologists
- Cobbdale, VA Ophthalmologists