EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Luckie had great reviews, and now I know why! The office staff was polite and efficient when I checked in, and Dr. Luckie is a true professional. She completed my eye exam and explained how my eyes had changed, then took me to their optician to get fitted for glasses. I have most definitely found my eye doctor going forward.
The wait time was long, but both staff and doctor were courteous and helpful. The office is kind of busy since they offer vision care service (glasses and lenses) as well. Parking is available under the building but you pay for it.
Staff is very professional and engaging. Dr. Gonzalez explained everything in an easy to understand manner and he put me at ease by talking about non-medical issues as well. Also close to Red Line Metro.
Dr. Varghai was so great, very quick, friendly and knowledgeable. She was quick to find out what the issue was and diagnose it. She was then thorough in explaining the issue with my swollen eye, but did not take too much time going into details I did not necessarily need. She was so nice and easy to work with, I would highly recommend her!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dentists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances