Dr. Subramanian was awesome. Super friendly and professional. I will being going back to her next year for my check up! It was confusing getting there though... Just to help: it’s in the LensCrafters behind Macy’s.
Ophthalmologists in Esperance, WA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Esperance who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Kristen Chippi is the first eye doctor who has spent time to better understand my dry eyes concerns. She spent a lot of time explaining the rot cause and some home remedies for the relief. I highly recommend SR. Kristen and thank her for caring for her patients so kindly.
Dr. Leavitt assessed my visual needs, explained the options and limitations then provided a recommendation. I found him to be very professional, yet understanding of my visual difficulties. He took the time to explain different treatment modalities that applied for me at this point in time and in the future, then provided me with pertinent eye care strategies.
Very thorough and detailed. He ran by every step he was doing and performed a lot of checks to ensure my eye health is right.
I've been going for years. It's a no-nonsense office, you get in, you get your exam, order your contacts and go. Not the WIDEST selection of glasses frames, but the prices are more reasonable than some East-side oculist shops I've been to.
Excellent experience! Through our conversation Dr Homan picked up on details of my life and tailored what he offered me, to the specifics of my needs and how it would best serve me in my daily life. He got my customer loyalty for as long as he has a practice, in one visit.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Port Orchard, WA Ophthalmologists
- Queen Anne, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Loyal Heights, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- West Woodland, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Esperance, WA Ophthalmologists
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- North Seattle, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Holly Park, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Esperance Allergists
- Esperance Cardiologists
- Esperance Dentists
- Esperance Dermatologists
- Esperance Doctors
- Esperance Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Esperance Gastroenterologists
- Esperance Ob-gyns
- Esperance Optometrists
- Esperance Orthopedic Surgeons
- Esperance Pediatricians
- Esperance Podiatrists
- Esperance Psychiatrists
- Esperance Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances