Ophthalmologists in Gramercy Park, New York, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Gramercy Park, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
DO NOT GO HERE. I was there for two and a half hours for an annual eye exam, and it was only 15 minutes of actual examination time. Literally everyone in the waiting room was complaining that this happens every time. The office clearly overbooks appointments and doesn’t care about making patients wait for an egregious amount of time.
Doctor Savetsky and staff are kind and professional. This was my first visit and I was very comfortable communicating with the doctor and left feeling connected and confident that I had made the right choice! Great experience, overall!
I really liked the doctor, he was a professional and very respectful. I will come back just for hi because he made me feel comfortable. The only big minus is the waiting time, I waited about an hour for the doctor and in general spent maybe 2 hours there.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Gramercy Park, New York, NY
- Woodmere, NY Ophthalmologists
- Whitestone, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Gramercy Park, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- New Brighton, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Schuylerville, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Chinatown, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Silver Lake, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Kingsbridge, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists