The Dr and staff were all great. Dr actually took time to talk with me a bit and was gentle and explained what he was doing. Staff members were friendly and I am happy I chose to visit this office.
Ophthalmologists in Gulf Highlands, Bayonet Point, FL
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Gulf Highlands, Bayonet Point who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Gulf Highlands, Bayonet Point, FLwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
The experience was pleasant and professional. My only complaint was the ~30 minute wait time from my 9 a.m. appointment. I usually pick early in the day appointments so that there aren't any waits and so that I can get in and out quickly. It "mostly" worked this time.
It was my first appointment with Dr. Levitt. I was impressed about his knowledge and they way that he treated me. He explained everything in a way that I could perfectly understand what he was talking about. No medical jargon. Just pure English. Nice office as well as staff. Highly recommended!
Very nice and professional. Right to the point and explains things in terms that are understandable. I HIGHLY recommend him.
I have seen Dr. Thomas before about 3-4 yrs ago. He is always very professional. Takes as much time as needed to make sure you understand what is going on with you. Very friendly and cheerful. His personality and calmness made me feel at easy with my concerns
Dr. Flores was professional and knowledgeable. He answered every question I asked in an easy laymen’s way. He never rushed the appointment and took his time, never making me feel like a number to rush through. The staff was friendly and seemed happy to be working there. This was my first appointment and I will stay as a patient with them.
Great! Personable staff and friendly Dr! He listened and double-checked when he didn't get the answer he thought clear enough.
- Palm Hill, Largo, FL Ophthalmologists
- Somerset Lakes, Pinellas Park, FL Ophthalmologists
- Elfers, FL Ophthalmologists
- Woodland Hills, Port Richey, FL Ophthalmologists
- Gulf Highlands, Bayonet Point, FL Ophthalmologists
- Timber Greens, FL Ophthalmologists
- Town N County Alliance, Tampa, FL Ophthalmologists
- Shore Acres, St Petersburg, FL Ophthalmologists
- Gulf Highlands Allergists
- Gulf Highlands Cardiologists
- Gulf Highlands Dentists
- Gulf Highlands Dermatologists
- Gulf Highlands Doctors
- Gulf Highlands Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Gulf Highlands Gastroenterologists
- Gulf Highlands Ob-gyns
- Gulf Highlands Optometrists
- Gulf Highlands Orthopedic Surgeons
- Gulf Highlands Pediatricians
- Gulf Highlands Podiatrists
- Gulf Highlands Psychiatrists
- Gulf Highlands Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances