Ophthalmologists in Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Hell's Kitchen, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
It was my first visit with Dr. Weitzner. I went for a standard checkup, so I only saw him for ~10 minutes, but he was friendly and attentive, answered all of my questions, and didn't seem rushed at all (despite office being quite busy).
Dr. Pape is just the best. He's so kind, thorough, knowledgeable, and an overall great guy. I wish he were my grandfather! I highly recommend him if you need an eye doctor. His office is beautiful, as well. He doesn't have any super fancy machinery, but he doesn't need it. He's a pro!
Dr. Weissman is everything a good doctor should be- thorough, patient and most of all he knows what he's doing. After my appointment with Dr. Weissman, I was able to "see" better than I had in years. The office staff were all incredibly pleasant and easy to work with and and there was hardly any wait time. Highly recommended.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY
- Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Howard Beach, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Manhattan Beach, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cobble Hill, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Riverdale, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Tottenville, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Morningside Heights, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Port Morris, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Chelsea, NY Ophthalmologists