Very friendly and professional staff. Dr. Yaghouti was thorough, kind and helpful. Will be recommending to family and friends.
Ophthalmologists in Hillcrest, San Diego, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Hillcrest, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Hillcrest, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
This visit exceeded my expectations. I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door and the experience just kept getting better after that. This was my first visit here and I had a tiny bit of paperwork to fill out (that could also be filled out ahead of time online but I didn't do that). I was seen immediately after I filled out the paperwork I was taken to the back for my eye exam. Updated equipment made this a very efficient process. What stood out the most was the customer service and how informative EVERYONE was. The staff is very friendly and went out of the way to really educate me on ways to maintain healthy vision for the long run. I have had glasses in the past from a different doctor's office and that experience was nowhere near as great as this. As a matter-of-fact, had I come to this location for my first set of glasses, I would've learned a lot more about eye care and how to adjust to glasses. Now I can really make the most out of my new glasses since someone took the time to give me tips and pointers that are custom to my lifestyle needs. This is a family run establishment and they definitely have an amazing balance of expertise from vision, customer service, style and everything in between. If you are looking to purchase glasses, they have a selection on display and really take the time to help you find the ones best for you. They also have a good special as well as affordable options based on your exact needs. I've already recommended some folks in my network to check them out and highly recommend anyone reading this to check out Dr. Chinn's location. Thanks so much for a great experience. This time around I am actually excited about wearing glasses.
A very professional office throughout and a prompt and thorough evaluation. I would definitely recommend to colleagues and friends.
He was very nice. However, I was called to make an earlier appointment, then when I got there early I had to wait an hour and a half to be seen. Why call to make an appointment if you have to wait so long? It was very frustrating and I was not even given an apology for waiting so long, they just said it is always like this.
Dr. Canter was very thorough and had excellent bedside manner. I’ve never had an eye checkup before so she walked me through everything and never made me feel rushed. I’m very happy with with my experience and will definitely continue to see her!
Thorough exolanations, patience with all my questions, a kind and charismatic man who's been in practice for two decades. Definitely will be back.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Bostonia, CA Ophthalmologists
- Coronado, CA Ophthalmologists
- Normal Heights, CA Ophthalmologists
- Del Cerro, CA Ophthalmologists
- Fallbrook, CA Ophthalmologists
- Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro, Oceanside, CA Ophthalmologists
- Mission Bay Park, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Loma Portal, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Barrio Logan, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- West Ridge, Escondido, CA Ophthalmologists
- Kensington, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Broadway Heights, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Rancho Encantada, San Diego, CA Ophthalmologists
- Village Center, Chula Vista, CA Ophthalmologists
- More Locations
- Hillcrest Allergists
- Hillcrest Cardiologists
- Hillcrest Dentists
- Hillcrest Dermatologists
- Hillcrest Doctors
- Hillcrest Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Hillcrest Gastroenterologists
- Hillcrest Ob-gyns
- Hillcrest Optometrists
- Hillcrest Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hillcrest Pediatricians
- Hillcrest Podiatrists
- Hillcrest Psychiatrists
- Hillcrest Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances