It was fine...staff is nice and helpful. The only issue is that it takes weeks to get an appointment...
Ophthalmologists in Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Jamaica Estates, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
It was an appointment for my 12 year old daughter, she felt very comfortable and I was pleased with the care of the doctors and staff. I even booked an appointment for myself.
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
Everyone in this office is very nice and highly professional. I’m never traveling to Manhattan to have my eyes examined again!
Dr. Ricci was awesome-very personable and answered all questions well. Highly recommend.
DO NOT GO HERE. I was there for two and a half hours for an annual eye exam, and it was only 15 minutes of actual examination time. Literally everyone in the waiting room was complaining that this happens every time. The office clearly overbooks appointments and doesn’t care about making patients wait for an egregious amount of time.
My experience with it Dr. Patel was great. he was very informative and patient with explaining the details of my condition. His office was very well organized and runs efficiently. I will be seeing him for my regular appointments and recommending my friends and family. thank you
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hewlett, NY Ophthalmologists
- Woodsburgh, NY Ophthalmologists
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Harlem, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Malverne, NY Ophthalmologists
- Great Kills, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Claremont, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bulls Head, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- More Locations
- Jamaica Estates Allergists
- Jamaica Estates Cardiologists
- Jamaica Estates Dentists
- Jamaica Estates Dermatologists
- Jamaica Estates Doctors
- Jamaica Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jamaica Estates Gastroenterologists
- Jamaica Estates Ob-gyns
- Jamaica Estates Optometrists
- Jamaica Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamaica Estates Pediatricians
- Jamaica Estates Podiatrists
- Jamaica Estates Psychiatrists
- Jamaica Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances