Ophthalmologists in Kent Gardens, VA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Kent Gardens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Sarezky and the entire staff were great. He took extra time to understand my reason for being there (little complicated) He gave me several treatment options and we have a follow-up in place. A lot of the forms are digital so no writing when I arrived. Very well oiled machine.
Really great doc. Probably the most comfortable I’ve felt with a doctor although I’m very uncomfortable with anyone messing with my eyes. Follow-up visits to address my eye infection have been very pleasant (despite my nervousness about touching my eyes) and he gives great tips and clear instructions so that you’re clear on however to tackle the problem. Staff is kind and welcoming too. Would recommend to anyone.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Kent Gardens, VA
- Catoctin, VA Ophthalmologists
- Burkittsville, MD Ophthalmologists
- Near Southeast, Washington, DC Ophthalmologists
- Aden, VA Ophthalmologists
- Belmont Greene, VA Ophthalmologists
- Garrisonville, VA Ophthalmologists
- Clifton, VA Ophthalmologists
- Sterling Park, VA Ophthalmologists
- Kerrydale, VA Ophthalmologists
- Belleair, VA Ophthalmologists