Kentucky Health Cooperative Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Kentucky Health Cooperative insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Yun Ja Park,
She was a GREAT doctor and spent her time with me. Bedside manner was good and she diagnosed me quickly and reassured me that I will get better!! The only down side was the wait: 50 mins after appointment time to see the technician, 20 mins after that to see the doc. Front desk and the technician were pleasant as well. Wish they would have just warned me when I walked in that she was running behind.
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Cardiologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Dentists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Dermatologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Gastroenterologists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Ob-gyns
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Pediatricians
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Podiatrists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Psychiatrists
- Kentucky Health Cooperative Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances