Ophthalmologists in Kings Point, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Kings Point who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Wu was very polite, professional and to the point. I loved the way the office works. I worked in a medical practice as an office manager for 7 years and that's how a medical office should always be. I highly recommend his office!
Richard Scott Russell,
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
My first visit to this office was with good service from the beginning to the end. The dr office is very clean and close to many transportation. The staff very professional and caring about you. The doctor is very professional the medicine what he prescribed me in the first moment what l put on my eyes l feel better . Thank you Dr: David
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Kings Point, NY
- Castleton Corners, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hunts Point, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Hewlett Neck, NY Ophthalmologists
- Westbury, NY Ophthalmologists
- Randall Manor, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown East, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Parkchester, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bay Terrace, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Fieldston, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Unionport, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists