Ophthalmologists in Kingsbridge, New York, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Kingsbridge, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My experience over was great. They called me within seconds of booking via Zocdoc to confirm the appointment. The office is clean and well kept. Parking was easy to find. Walking in, I appreciated being greated and helped in such a pleasant manner by the entire staff. Dr.Katz was quick, helpful and very informative. Within just an hour I was in and out the door treated and with peace of mind. I will recommend him to anyone in need.
James F. Kelly,
It was good! Just wish the wait time was better. My appointment was set for 1:45pm and I saw him almost a whole hour later. Took way more time than I expected.
I was pleased with Dr. Fishman and his staff. His approach to patients is very calm and thorough. We were referred here by our medical doctor who spoke very highly of him. His staff was very helpful and knowledgeable and assisted me with my insurance issue. I had a complete exam under 2 hours which is much better than I have had in the past.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Kingsbridge, New York, NY
- Woodmere, NY Ophthalmologists
- Whitestone, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Gramercy Park, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- New Brighton, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Schuylerville, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Chinatown, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Silver Lake, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Kingsbridge, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists