Ophthalmologists in Malverne Park Oaks, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Malverne Park Oaks who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Malverne Park Oaks, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
The doctors & staff turned what could have been a very traumatic visit into a pleasant experience.
She was very professional and considerate. She took concerns seriously and definitely tried to resolve any issues before the end of the appointment. As a new patient, it was a very pleasant visit. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hendler-Goldberg.
She is a great eye surgeon. She is thorough, provides clear diagnosis and recommendations. She performed my cataract surgery and has been my eye doctor for a couple of years. She answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel safe and taken care of. I highly recommend her for any cornea related issues.
It was a good visit. The staff and the doctor were friendly and knowledgeable. The overall housekeeping of the facility could be improved.
I barely spoke to Hufnagel himself but the doctor that saw me was really great.
Dr Yong is a happy and comforting professional. The wait was ridiculous but once she entered the room her energy is bright and cheerful. Which made the visit productive and positive. Highly recommend bug the wait was long.
Very knowledgeable no nonsense approach but open to answering all questions and takes time to explain procedures.
I made an appointment w Dr. Z for my tearing and a general exam. The office was nice and clean. The staff were very welcoming. My wait for the doctor was short. She was very thorough with her exam and explained that my blepharitis was causing the problem. Her bedside manner was excellent and she patiently answered all my questions. Highly recommend!
The people were friendly and very nice the name of the place is Cohen’s Fashion Optics Zocdoc does not tell you that the address means nothing.
Visit with Dr Dellorusso was great .. Thorough , patiently listens and explains ..funny too...
Dr. Baruch is awesome. I had a very short wait time, and he is very friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend him.
Very informative and patient when explaining. Made my experience comfortable. Also very humorous which for myself is great because that helps me relax
Swift and efficient; I was able to get exam and talk to the Dr. fairly quickly. Dr. Flug is professional and to the point on answering all my questions.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Malverne Park Oaks Allergists
- Malverne Park Oaks Cardiologists
- Malverne Park Oaks Dentists
- Malverne Park Oaks Dermatologists
- Malverne Park Oaks Doctors
- Malverne Park Oaks Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Malverne Park Oaks Gastroenterologists
- Malverne Park Oaks Ob-gyns
- Malverne Park Oaks Optometrists
- Malverne Park Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons
- Malverne Park Oaks Pediatricians
- Malverne Park Oaks Podiatrists
- Malverne Park Oaks Psychiatrists
- Malverne Park Oaks Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances