Ophthalmologists in Melrose Manors, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Melrose Manors, Fort Lauderdale who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Bosem is very knowledgeable, and his office staff are also kind. They test your eyes VERY thoroughly, and they have every machine and gadget under the sun there! Be prepared to wait, and once you are taken back, expect to be there for quite a while, like at least an hour. It takes that long for them to use all of their high-tech instruments. However, it is very much worth the wait, and they give the time each patient needs. I continue to be a patient of Dr. Bosem, and I highly recommend him.
I was already a patient of Dr Fournier. It was great to see Dr Fournier again. He is a extremely thorough and a wonderful Dr.
I was extremely pleased with everything about my office visit. Dr. Kubal and his staff were organized, professional and friendly. Everything I needed to know was explained in terms I easily understood, leaving me with no questions unanswered.
Dr. Pelletier is a very thorough doctor who will answer all your questions without rushing you out the door. His whole staff is very friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Melrose Manors Cardiologists
- Melrose Manors Dentists
- Melrose Manors Dermatologists
- Melrose Manors Gastroenterologists
- Melrose Manors Ob-gyns
- Melrose Manors Orthopedic Surgeons
- Melrose Manors Pediatricians
- Melrose Manors Podiatrists
- Melrose Manors Psychiatrists
- Melrose Manors Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances