Ophthalmologists in Merrimack, NH
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Merrimack who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The eye exam went well. Dr. Luria explained well what all tests he was going to do and was brief and nice. He definitely knows his job very well. The only thing I didn’t like was that nobody was courteous. No greetings and not even a smile. Maybe everyone was in a bad mood or just overworked, but the attitude was just unwelcoming. I am happy as long as I got my eye exam done properly. Also I want to mention that I didn’t get my prescription right away and had to call next day to their office to email me which is done so that’s fine. I would definitely recommend Dr. Luria for his knowledge base and skill.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Merrimack, NH
- South Woodstock, CT Ophthalmologists
- Sterling, CT Ophthalmologists
- Merrimack, NH Ophthalmologists
- Highlands, Lowell, MA Ophthalmologists
- Walpole, MA Ophthalmologists
- Burlington, MA Ophthalmologists
- Newton Center, Newton, MA Ophthalmologists
- Roslindale, Boston, MA Ophthalmologists
- Milton, MA Ophthalmologists
- Powder House, Somerville, MA Ophthalmologists