Ophthalmologists in Midtown, Atlanta, GA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Midtown, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I've been to Dr. Miller twice now for an eye checkup, and had a very welcoming experience each time. The office is clean, easy to find, bright, and cheery. When she asked me questions about my eye past, she was completely non-judgemental and focused on patient care vs. upselling products.
Dr. Patel was super nice and explained everything to me about my eye and how I can continue to keep them healthy! She also helped me pick some new eyeglasses that I probably wouldn’t have picked on my own! She is super knowledgeable. This was my most comprehensive eye exam ever! Her team is also really nice as well!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Midtown, Atlanta, GA
- Douglas, GA Ophthalmologists
- Union City, GA Ophthalmologists
- Highlands Park, Smyrna, GA Ophthalmologists
- Lincoln Homes, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists
- Venetian Hills, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists
- Southside, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists
- Forest Park, GA Ophthalmologists
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists
- Norwood Manor, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists
- Pine Hills, Atlanta, GA Ophthalmologists