Ophthalmologists in Midtown Center, New York, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Midtown Center, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Borodkin was has a nice bedside manner and he gave a thorough exam. HIs office is beautiful - I felt like I was in a museum. The office staff is very nice and professional. Highly recommend.
Park Avenue Laser Vision was the third office I visited after I decided to get laser corrective surgery. First, your first visit is to make sure you are a good candidate for this type of laser surgery. Best part? No need to dilate my pupils! What a relief after EVERY place I’ve been to before insisted it was necessary, especially since these visits were right before work. Second, whether speaking to a fellow or the front desk, everyone was educated enough to answer all my questions. Third, when it comes to payments there is no Used Car salesmen techniques. WYSIWYG at this place. Post-op review will be posted in the coming weeks.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Midtown Center, New York, NY
- Grymes Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown Center, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Tribeca, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Clinton Hill, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Yorkville, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- North Hills, NY Ophthalmologists
- Williston Park, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Williston, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bellerose Terrace, NY Ophthalmologists