Ophthalmologists in New Brighton, Staten Island, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in New Brighton, Staten Island who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
She was very kind though I definitely felt like I was being rushed out the door. It’s important for a doctor to talk WITH a patient and not at a patient. The important tests were done however and I felt like I was in good hands. . The assistant is phenomenal, wish I would have got her name and Greg the technician was fabulous as well. The main waiting office is a little run down but don’t let that deter you.
Dr. Rubenstein and his staff were great. Everyone in the office was friendly and approachable and they were all helpful in answering all my questions. Dr. Rubenstein was thorough, asked the right questions, and carefully explained everything going on with my eyes. I am quite jumpy when it comes to my eyes and he was patient with me and explained each thing he was doing to ease my anxiety. I would highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near New Brighton, Staten Island, NY
- Woodmere, NY Ophthalmologists
- Whitestone, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Gramercy Park, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- New Brighton, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Schuylerville, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Chinatown, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Silver Lake, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Kingsbridge, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists