Ophthalmologists in New Territory, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in New Territory who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The wait time was too long, despite having (I think) the first appointment of the day. My appointment was at 9 am, arrived at 8:50 am, and I left the office at around noon for a routine check up. The nurse was very professional but I wish she had been a bit more empathetic; in a doctor's office this is really important. Dr Jarrett as usual was very professional and explained his diagnostic. I am debating in my head looking for a different practitioner only because I can't afford half day out of work for a routine appointment.
Dr. Segal was professional, pleasant. and friendly. His office staff was cheerful and competent. Despite the fact that there were many patients, the office staff and physicians kept things flowing smoothly. The waiting and exam rooms were clean and comfortable. I did not feel rushed during my check up and Dr. Segal spent time answering my questions. A+
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near New Territory, TX
- Cinco Ranch Institutional Core, TX Ophthalmologists
- New Territory, TX Ophthalmologists
- Four Corners, TX Ophthalmologists
- Sentinel Oaks, Tomball, TX Ophthalmologists
- Westland West, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Stafford Oaks, Sugar Land, TX Ophthalmologists
- Willowbrook, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Alvin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Briargate, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists
- Oak forest/ Garden Oaks, Houston, TX Ophthalmologists