Ophthalmologists in North Hills, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in North Hills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
MD, FACS, FACP
The wait time was ridiculous but the doctor is good. They did call us ahead of time and warn us of the expected delay but nonetheless was frustrating. Hopefully there's not a delay next time.
Allon and Max were absolutely great! They were extremely timely, available, and very easy to get along with. Allon was extremely professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions, even corrected my glasses prescription that I had been using for 3 years! I highly recommend them due to their hours and how quick my eye exam took.
Richard Scott Russell,
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near North Hills, NY
- Grymes Hill, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown Center, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Tribeca, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Clinton Hill, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Yorkville, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- North Hills, NY Ophthalmologists
- Williston Park, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Williston, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bellerose Terrace, NY Ophthalmologists