UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists in North Richland Hills, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in North Richland Hills who take UnitedHealthcare insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This was my first visit with Dr. Webber. Within minutes he was able to build rapport as if I’ve been going to him for years. The experience didn’t feel rushed. In fact I had to ask for a time check afraid of missing my next appointment. Lastly his staff were very pleasant. Great overall experience!
I am very happy and comfortable with Dr Abdulfatah Ali, feel confident in his skill and ability to do the surgery etc, probably mainly due to his manner when I am there as much as anything along with office staff and those helping with the eye tests etc. . Worried when I moved here about missing my last eye doctor and there was no need! Would recommend him to anyone!
She is great. She took time to explain things to me. Went over my results thoroughly. She let me try contacts for several days before just having my buy them to make sure it was a good fit. The selection of glasses was great and everyone was super friendly.
Excellent visit. Dr. Hattan was very professional and answered all my questions. She took the time to explain test results and to recommend specific items for my eye ware needs.
Super! Office staff very nice and personable. Loved Dr Goldsberry was thorough and explained everything clearly. Very nice Doctor, approachable and considerate. So glad to have made this appointment - have found a new eye doctor for sure!
Todd F. Miller,
Everyone in this office is fantastic! Friendly, knowledgeable and very good at explanations. I also really like that they use erasable marker on laminated forms to avoid wasting paper.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North Richland Hills Allergists
- North Richland Hills Cardiologists
- North Richland Hills Dentists
- North Richland Hills Dermatologists
- North Richland Hills Doctors
- North Richland Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists
- North Richland Hills Ob-gyns
- North Richland Hills Optometrists
- North Richland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Richland Hills Pediatricians
- North Richland Hills Podiatrists
- North Richland Hills Psychiatrists
- North Richland Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances