The front desk lady was rude !
UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists in North Richland Hills, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in North Richland Hills who take UnitedHealthcare insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Fantastic all around. Staff is amazing. No wait time. Super friendly and courteous. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Yee and her staff. Always felt welcome and had that feeling i was in terrific hands. She is my only eye physician from now on!!!!
Although the wait was a little long, the staff was very helpful and courteous. All questions were answered and everything was fully explained.
Dr. Warren was great, professional clean office, the wait time was 30-40 minutes, and I filled out my forms online, other than that she was awesome.
Professional & knowledgeable. Compassional & Understanding Visit. Thank you. Your patient' Kimchi
Dr. Emeka is a great doctor, and I would highly recommend him. His staff is very nice!!.
She is a Wonderful Doctor.
Excellent Dr. Highly recommended.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- North Richland Hills Allergists
- North Richland Hills Cardiologists
- North Richland Hills Dentists
- North Richland Hills Dermatologists
- North Richland Hills Doctors
- North Richland Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists
- North Richland Hills Ob-gyns
- North Richland Hills Optometrists
- North Richland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Richland Hills Pediatricians
- North Richland Hills Podiatrists
- North Richland Hills Psychiatrists
- North Richland Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances