Ophthalmologists in Olde Town, Issaquah, WA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Olde Town, Issaquah who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My experience with Dr. Bensinger was fantastic. He removed a sty under my eyelid quickly and nearly painlessly. He explained everything beforehand and was very professional. It's a scary thing to numb your eye, turn the eyelid inside out, and have someone digging around in it but he did a great job and I have had no further complications. Also, his receptionist ShaunJohn was delightful.
Dr. Virk is very thorough, knowledgeable and professional - he listened patiently and spent a lot of time going through the details. The whole staff is very helpful and makes sure you're taken care of. Very glad I found this place!
Dr. Huang is very personable and professional. She explained things well, going into as much detail as I wanted. (I had the impression she could do a quick summary for those who don't want all the detail). Her office staff is efficient and friendly. I highly recommend.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Olde Town, Issaquah, WA
- Port Orchard, WA Ophthalmologists
- Queen Anne, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Loyal Heights, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- West Woodland, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Esperance, WA Ophthalmologists
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- North Seattle, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Holly Park, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Brier, WA Ophthalmologists
- Evergreen, Everett, WA Ophthalmologists