Ophthalmologists in Palo Alto, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Palo Alto who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My husband was in so much pain and he was attended promptly, while I was still filling the forms. Dr Sayed and his staff are very kind and attentive and examined and treat very well my husband.
Dr. Kha and her staff are all wonderful. My husband and kids have been going to her for a few years now and we couldn’t be happier with the service received. Dr. Kha is very warm and patient with my kids, and explains what’s happening every step of the way. They’re upfront about costs and are really good about outlining all of our options. They have the best selection of glasses for kids that I’ve seen. All in all they’re the best optometrists office we’ve been to, my kids and I love her!
Mary Ann Banez,
Dr.Banez really took the time to be thorough and explain everything in such a way that I could understand what's going on with my eyes. The gentleman (sadly, I didn't catch his name!) at the front desk was SO kind, helpful, and accommodating.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Palo Alto, CA
- Mission San Jose, Fremont, CA Ophthalmologists
- Palo Alto, CA Ophthalmologists
- Upper Rockridge, Oakland, CA Ophthalmologists
- Millbrae, CA Ophthalmologists
- Upper Dimond, Oakland, CA Ophthalmologists
- Windsor, CA Ophthalmologists
- Outer Mission, San Francisco, CA Ophthalmologists
- Bushrod, Oakland, CA Ophthalmologists
- Sequoyah, Oakland, CA Ophthalmologists
- Calabazas North, San Jose, CA Ophthalmologists