Ophthalmologists in Park East, Culver City, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Park East, Culver City who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Erfan Joseph Nadji,
Really great experience. In fact, best eye doctor appt. I have been to. The office has excellent technology that doesn't require dilation (unless you have an issue) which saves a bunch of time!
It was my first time there. Had to fill out standard paperwork and they took me in right away - within five minutes after filling out my paperwork. Dr. Harold Reaves is mellow, friendly, and straightforward. I asked for a basic eye test and was administered one. It is a great eye clinic. They don't try and prescribe or charge you for things you don't need covertly. It was refreshing. Will be back next year for my next eye exam.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Park East, Culver City, CA
- West Carson, CA Ophthalmologists
- Southwood Riviera, Torrance, CA Ophthalmologists
- West LA, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Southwood, Torrance, CA Ophthalmologists
- Mid City, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Ladera Heights, CA Ophthalmologists
- Park East, Culver City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Beverlywood, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Washington Culver, Culver City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Miracle Mile, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists