I was impressed. She’s so smart. Very articulate explained my care repeatedly she even wrote it out for me. Very happy I chose her as my doctor. Definitely recommend. Her assistant, sorry, I forgot her name, she was very thorough. Props to Madeleine at the intake desk. What a delightful person.
Ophthalmologists in Port Richmond, Staten Island, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Port Richmond, Staten Island who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Ophthalmologists near Port Richmond, Staten Island, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I was very pleased with my choice on zocdoc.com. The staff was very friendly, attentive and polite. Dr. Deobhakta was very informative, courteous and took his time to explain everything in a format I understood.
Dr. Dweck was knowledgeable, informative, and just a lovely person to work with. She took the time to not just explain, but also to get to know me and my interests. She reviewed everything more than once and reassured me that everything would be fine. I felt relaxed and confident in her skills.
Dr. Moskowitz is excellent, very nice and professional. Everybody in the office is extremely helpful too. Highly recommended.
DO NOT GO HERE. I was there for two and a half hours for an annual eye exam, and it was only 15 minutes of actual examination time. Literally everyone in the waiting room was complaining that this happens every time. The office clearly overbooks appointments and doesn’t care about making patients wait for an egregious amount of time.
Thierry did a great job, although he was not happy with me for sleeping in my contacts. At least I know he cares :)
The staff is wonderful, but no one had checked the online appointments, and so what was shown online didn't match the schedule in the office -- meaning the booking app was essentially useless. Luckily, this is one of the best customer service opticians you will ever use. So they squeezed me in.
He seemed to be overbooked, but he did not spend much time with patients. I suspect it is because he has his assistants do a lot of preliminary eye test before you see him, so that they don't take up too much of his time.
Dr. Wen is awesome. The wait time was horrific. Took me over 1.5 hours to finally see her. Caused me to miss another appointment, which was extremely frustrating.
Dr.Rubinstein is an absolute wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He saw me immediately and took the time to explain what was going on with my eye which I appreciated since I've had experiences with doctors in the past who just want to rush you in and get you out. Dr. Rubinstein takes the time to make sure you not only understand what's going on but takes the time to answer any questions you have. I would highly recommend this doctor.
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Cedarhurst, NY Ophthalmologists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Ophthalmologists
- Port Richmond Allergists
- Port Richmond Cardiologists
- Port Richmond Dentists
- Port Richmond Dermatologists
- Port Richmond Doctors
- Port Richmond Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Port Richmond Gastroenterologists
- Port Richmond Ob-gyns
- Port Richmond Optometrists
- Port Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons
- Port Richmond Pediatricians
- Port Richmond Podiatrists
- Port Richmond Psychiatrists
- Port Richmond Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances