Ophthalmologists in Rainier View, Seattle, WA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Rainier View, Seattle who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
he was awesome! took that EXTRA time/care to find out exactly what was causing the issue w/ my eye and didnt treat me anything less or like i was taking time away from his other patients-because it took a hella lot longer to figure out and confirm what was the issues w/ my left eye. i appreciate him and his care more than any one i know...
Dr Golitz was fabulous. He was extremely patient, walked me through what he was seeing, and explained my options in a way that I easily understood. I will definitely go back and have already recommended him to a friend.
Was a little put off about not being greeted and I found the kiosk to sign myself in. The rest of the visit was very professional and I will definitely go back and highly recommend this office.
She has great bed side manners and did a great job explaining the different types of contacts.
Our son is 12 yrs-old and has autism and ADHD. Appointments of any kind are sort of an anxiety-builder for him, but not when I mention that it’s to go see Dr. Bhav. Our son sees her for vision therapy and results have been amazing. Our visits are always pleasant and we love how flexible and understanding she is. . He loves her and so do we. We’d recommend her services to anyone. Thank you for all that you do and have done for our boy, Dr. Bhav. We are blessed to have found you when we did.
He took time to ask what I had liked about my previous ophthalmologist and was very careful and meticulous during the exam. I felt like he really listened to what I needed and took that into account with my final prescription.
Dr. Griff was very nice and personable! The other staff in the office were kind and they were able to answer all of my questions. They knew a lot about what they were doing and did it in a professional way. I would highly recommend this doctor and eye clinic!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Navy Yard City, WA Ophthalmologists
- Langley, WA Ophthalmologists
- North Beach/ Blue Ridge, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Whittier Heights, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- South Park, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Mountlake Terrace, WA Ophthalmologists
- Pinehurst, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Columbia City, Seattle, WA Ophthalmologists
- Rainier View Allergists
- Rainier View Cardiologists
- Rainier View Dentists
- Rainier View Dermatologists
- Rainier View Doctors
- Rainier View Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Rainier View Gastroenterologists
- Rainier View Ob-gyns
- Rainier View Optometrists
- Rainier View Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rainier View Pediatricians
- Rainier View Podiatrists
- Rainier View Psychiatrists
- Rainier View Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances