Ophthalmologists in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Rancho Palos Verdes who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I have been using Dr. Semel for over 20 years. It is always a pleasure to visit her office and see the new innovations she incorporates into my eye care. Her staff is always courteous, friendly, and very efficient. I won't trust my vision care to anyone else.
Overall, the visit was good.The doctor was pleasant and professional, as was the assistant and office staff. The examination was very thorough and comprehensive. They offer a wide selection of eye wear to choose from, which I liked. The only downfall is the wait time. The office was beyond crowded. My visit was on a Saturday, which I appreciate the option, considering my work schedule, I just didn't plan to spend 3 hours there. Generally, I would recommend this practice due to the service, but be aware that you will likely be there a while.
Erfan Joseph Nadji,
Don't really have enough good things to say about this experience. I was seen immediately (which has literally never happened to me before with a doctor). The team was lovely to interact with, and they went through an incredibly thorough assessment. Dr. Nadji was warm, listened to all the questions and symptoms I had, and never made me feel like I was going on too long or was being silly about what I was noticing. He reviewed everything I had said and addressed each point through the tests he ran and his observations. He was incredibly caring in the way he interacted with me, and gave me some recommendations with degrees of how important he felt they were. This was truly the best eye appointment I have ever experienced.
The Dr. himself was nice. He referred me to a specialist who does not accept my insurance which was disappointing. Also, there is a parking structure for the medical facility and they did not validate parking which was also upsetting (it was $2 every 15 minutes). I liked the doctor and his staff were also kind.
First time in. Quick, friendly and very professional. Thorough examination with a great staff and Dr.Macy is a very good doctor who seems extremely competent. I came in the doctor's door with 20/40 vision and left with 20/20 (only kidding of course).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Harbor, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Mariposa, Glendale, CA Ophthalmologists
- Vernon, CA Ophthalmologists
- Bell, CA Ophthalmologists
- Lakewood Village, Long Beach, CA Ophthalmologists
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Ophthalmologists
- Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Harbor Gateway North, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Clarkdale, Culver City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, CA Ophthalmologists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Cardiologists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dentists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dermatologists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Gastroenterologists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Ob-gyns
- Rancho Palos Verdes Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rancho Palos Verdes Pediatricians
- Rancho Palos Verdes Podiatrists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Psychiatrists
- Rancho Palos Verdes Urologists
- More Specialties