After Dr. Ross stayed late to see me, he ended up referring me to Dr. Harper at Austin retina with what appeared to be a torn retina, it turns out that actually both eyes had tears (detachments) one significantly worse than the other. I had one eye laser repaired this morning and am scheduled for the other next week. I am embarrassed to say that I was not taking this near serious enough and I had decided to probably just not go when the scheduling was an issue. Your persistence in contacting me was crucial and I can't thank you enough for that. I have learned a major lesson in this and I wanted to let the Dr. and the entire staff (the tech was wonderful too) how much I appreciate them, they stayed open late for me, made sure I knew where I was going this morning etc. I will never hesitate to recommend Dr. Ross and his clinic to anyone. Y'all are wonderful.
Ophthalmologists in Ribelin Ranch, Austin, TX
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Ribelin Ranch, Austin who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Appointment was easy to set up, staff was friendly and competent and Dr. Smith was both professional and friendly. He answered questions and offered counsel regarding future options. Overall, it couldn't have been easier from start to finish.
Friendly and helpful staff. The doctor was very professional and warm at the same time.
Dr. Elizondo is wonderful and my appointments are always very relaxing. She's a wealth of knowledge and always gives me options when needed.
Staff was lovely, very friendly and very knowledgeable. Plus, I knew I was getting the very best eye exam because of their new and updated equipment! Definitely recommend to new patients. I will be going back soon for my contact training!
I was super frustrated that I filled out all of the preregistration information on this website and yet I was asked twice to do it again in office. They finally told me that I had to fill it all out again even though I had done it online; I could not understand the woman's reason. Frustrating.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Twin Lake Hills, Travis Southwest, TX Ophthalmologists
- Hudson Bend, TX Ophthalmologists
- 6d Ranch, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Legend Oaks, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Cabin Ridge Estates, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Ribelin Ranch, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Keesee, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- General West Austin, Austin, TX Ophthalmologists
- Ribelin Ranch Allergists
- Ribelin Ranch Cardiologists
- Ribelin Ranch Dentists
- Ribelin Ranch Dermatologists
- Ribelin Ranch Doctors
- Ribelin Ranch Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Ribelin Ranch Gastroenterologists
- Ribelin Ranch Ob-gyns
- Ribelin Ranch Optometrists
- Ribelin Ranch Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ribelin Ranch Pediatricians
- Ribelin Ranch Podiatrists
- Ribelin Ranch Psychiatrists
- Ribelin Ranch Urologists
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances