Ophthalmologists in Richmond, CA
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Richmond who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Mary Ann Banez,
Dr. Banez is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. I have been to many eye doctors regarding my dry eye issue and I feel she provided the most accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Banez.
Although the office isn't in the most modern location, the staff and Dr. Yang were all very friendly and thorough. The office is closed for one hour for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30, so I had to wait outside for a few minutes before being let in. All in all a good experience.
Dr. Chew is great as always. I would also like to commend the excellent service that the receptionists provided. They were patient and thorough at explaining my charges and did not pressure me to buy unnecessary items for my prescription lenses.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Richmond, CA
- Richmond, CA Ophthalmologists
- Palm Park, Redwood City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Sebastopol, CA Ophthalmologists
- Daly City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Hunters Point, San Francisco, CA Ophthalmologists
- Half Moon Bay, CA Ophthalmologists
- Alameda, CA Ophthalmologists
- Friendly Acres, Redwood City, CA Ophthalmologists
- Southgate, Hayward, CA Ophthalmologists
- Irvington, Fremont, CA Ophthalmologists